Who are we
Divers is the new kid on the block in Antwerp, and not just some kid:
the healthiest one in town!
We believe that great food and great company are crucial ingredients to the good life. Every day, we prepare a mouthwatering range of cold pressed juices and out-of-this-world smoothies & soups to fill your belly – the healthy way. All our juices and foods are lovingly made by hand from real, honest and, if possible, organic ingredients free from refined sugars, additives or other nasties.
All of our juices and foods are also made to take-away. Drop in, bring a big smile and an even bigger appetite to try the tastiest juices, smoothies & soups in the hood!
We believe that pure, clean foods not only taste wonderful but also have healing and nutritious benefits for you. We believe that beauty starts from within so in order to feel and look at your best, you need to be feeding your body the right foods.
We want you to incorporate more veggies and fruit in your daily routine – NOT to go on a crash diet (we hate diets). Just try a smoothie, soup or juice a day, and trust us – you will notice the difference!
About the juice – what is cold pressed?
Cold pressed juicing is the way to go. Unlike standard juices, which are heat-pasteurized, the cold pressed method of juice extraction slowly cold crushes and presses veggies and fruits to preserve more of the nutrients and enzymes.
Our cold pressed juice is not processed in any way and that’s how we believe it should be – therefor it has a shelf life of maximum 3 days! We simply serve raw, 100% natural juice – with nothing else added to it!
- NO water
- NO added sugars
- NO preservatives
- 1 bottle of juice (330 ml) contains 1.2 kilo of fresh veggies and fruits!
- 100% clean
- 100% raw
- Dairy free
- 100% JUMMIE
- 100% home-made by our DIVERS team
What are superfoods?
Superfoods are considered to be the healthiest foods you can eat because they contain a much higher nutrient-to-calorie ratio than other foods. In the raw food and natural health movement, superfoods are major focal points.
So, then what is a superfood smoothie?
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet A LOT of (yes we know – very busy) people skip breakfast on a daily basis! We bet most people’s excuses that they’re in a hurry. If you’re one of those people who skips breakfast due to time constraints, then our superfood smoothies are for you.
There is no set definition or rule about what a super food smoothie must contain. The one key component is that it must be bursting with nutrients. They must also have an alkalizing effect on the body. (Most smoothies you get these days are loaded with milk and sugar and are not that nutritious at all, they also create a very acidic state in the body.)
At DIVERS, we do NOT include dairy in any of our range of superfood smoothies. Instead, the base may be coconut water, nut milk or coconut milk. The smoothies also have a base of fruits or leafy greens for the high mineral content, nutrients, antioxidants and enzymes. Then, on top of that we add in ‘super foods’ which are extremely nutrient dense and high in health benefits.
We have chosen to use Amazonia RAW products in our superfood smoothies.
Because they are all we want our smoothies to be.
DIVERS superfood smoothies
- 100% raw & vegan
- Stacked with spices, wholefoods, sea minerals, seeds, …
- NO eggs – lactose – gluten
- NO added sugar
- NO preservatives
- NO additives
What are smoothie bowls?
It’s a scientific fact: Food just tastes better in bowls. Putting your
smoothie in a bowl gives you an excuse to shower it with toppings, fresh fruits and more goodies.
These super-bowls are filling, nutrient-packed, and most importantly, absolutely delicious. The texture is slightly less liquid than usual, the result: a thicker, richer and creamier consistency that’s almost ice cream-like (Doesn’t this sound way more fun than “bokes me choco”?).
Better yet: Going for a meal in a bowl allows you to go nuts with delicious additions like chia seeds – goji berries – granola – fresh fruits and other fun toppings.
Oh yeah, and they are all healthy – 100 %
Oh yeah, and also vegan
Oh yeah, and also gluten free
And they fill your belly – the healthy way!
What are detox soups?
A detox soup takes as many of the healthiest ingredients possible and puts them together in one pot. We blend the vegetables, which makes the soup easy to digest so your body can absorb and utilize all of the nutrients more easily.
The best part about these soups is that the main focus remains taste, which means you’re getting a detox dose of vitamins and minerals without having to suffer through it.
DIVERS detox soups
- NO dairy
- NO animal broth (chicken, beef)
- NO use of cream
- Always good for you & your body!
- Himalaya salt instead of regular salt
- Miso instead of broth
- Recipes are created to “cleanse” the body
Why choose divers
- You would rather sip on some juice, smoothie or soup than gnaw your way through a huge bowl of kale and spinach
- You want to feel instantly better than you do right now (trust us – you’ll be proud of yourself)
- Your mouth is often tired of talking (drinking juices, smoothies and soups gives your jaw a rest)
- You want to find your Zen (drinking liquids for spiritual reasons has been around for ages)
- You want to give your body all it needs – wait for it … – in a glass or a bowl!
- You want to impress your doctor because of your improved health – your doctor may look up to you, literally
- You want to look like you’ve been in Bali for the last 6 months (eating a healthy diet rich in fruit and veggies gives you a healthier golden glow than the sun)
- You’ll live forever – or at least a very, very, very long time
- You’ll be able to make the most Instagram-worthy pics with our delish juices and foods #diversantwerpen (we are not responsible for the huge amount of extra likes and/or attention you will be getting)